The Topaz catamaran range has been designed by multi hull racing legends Yves Loday and Rob White.
The hulls are constructed using the TRILAM roto-moulding technique used on the Topaz range of sailboats and are very robust and resilient. The hulls incorporate skegs rather than dagger boards so beaching the CAT is safe and simple and the lightweight TRILAM Metalicene hulls are easy to handle ashore and require virtually no maintenance.
- Super fast with exhilarating performance
- Buoyant hulls to handle power and guarantee comfort
- Responsive yet stable
- Sealed one piece mast
- Much admired single-line spinnaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Independent lifting rudder system
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
- Three year hull warranty
*The Topaz 14 Extreme is available by special order only.
Topaz catamarans are fun, fast, and forgiving:
- High fore deck with lots of volume in the bow area is great for stability, handling and taut feedback.
- The built-in skeg design hulls (so no need for dagger boards) make for user friendly sailing.
- No boom makes for one less thing to worry about.
- Lock-in beams combined with stiff hull construction provide a stiff, rigid and dynamic sailing platform.
- Adjustable, safe and simple ‘Race’ Rudder System allows you to adjust the rake of blade dependent on conditions.
- Fully battened mainsail provides exciting performance, optional Mylar sail for the 16 C/CX.
- Durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut mainsail and furling jib as standard.
- Reefing mainsail as standard.
- Single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System is easy and effortless.
- Snuffer tube and gennaker sock.
- Twin trapeze as standard.
- High quality foot straps for trapezing.
- Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing.
- Foam filled sealed mast for extra safety.
- Step hinged mast makes rigging quick and easy (even for one young person).
- Incredibly high quality hardware including ball bearing blocks and race specification cleats.
- Auto-ratchet gennaker block.
- Hard wearing injection molded polyethylene rudder blade.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness, dynamism, lightweight and durability…more
- Three year hull warranty.